Outdoor chair by Yuzuru Yamakawa.
Dimensions W520 x D540 x H770 (SH 450)
Materials powder coated frame with polyethylene shell
Stacking stackable up to 4 units
Packing 4 chairs / box
box size (cm) 57 x 79 x 107 (0.48 m3); gross weight 27.65 kg
Applications indoor and outdoor use
Applications - indoor use
- Do not stand on chairs.
- Do not place any heavy or sharp objects on chairs.
- Do not knock or rub chairs against walls, tables or surfaces that may damage the weaving.
- Stacking chairs should be stacked with care to avoid damage.
- Undercover use and storage will extend the life of chairs.
- Occasionally clean chairs with a soft lint free cloth or duster.
- Spills can be removed with a damp soft sponge or lint free cloth that has been soaked in warm water with mild detergent.
- Do not use scourers or harsh detergents as these may damage the coatings.
- Check and replace plastic feet if necessary.